Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Born Blogger

  • March 4,2011 the day that I create my blog.Hello everybody!!!! I'am a new blogger,my mysterious name is Ma. Claire B. Geronimo, 17 years of age, live in Brgy.Guintas,Sigma,Capiz. I'm the daughter of Mr.Carlito Geronimo and Mrs.Gloria Buenvinida. I'm studying at Hercor, College Roxas, City, getting a course of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. This is my first time to blog cause this is important to my subject in CS112.Even if I'm a new blogger I expect that I can have many friends and I can get more knowledge about this. Many says that this is very important when you have a business.You know I get this course because I want to know more about this new technology arises in our generation.From now on everytime we have class in comlab I'm very excited on our new topic, I'm very interesting about this.So today I studied very hard so someday I can use this knowledge when I'm working. About in my school?? It's very nice school Ive ever seen because this is the only school that has less tuition but have a best facilities and of course the teachers are very good.
  •  My hobbies in life are chatting with my friends, texting,watching t.v, eating and also bonding with my  best friends.I want in life is to achieve my goals and dreams and help my family, finish my studies and to have a good job someday.  I'm very happy and proud that I've given a chance of my parents to study in college. Sometimes some problems are come unexpected to our life. Me also experience some difficult problems but I believe in God that he will not give this problem if you can't  accomplish it. So like us as a students don't forget to remember him and call her name.This time I'm a working student because I want to help to my family in supporting me. But today I'm happy even if hard. Sometimes in school if we have no class my classmate and I were chica2x and eat in sari-sari breadstore. But my always companion is my bestfriend Cherry Ann.After our class in first period in the morning we eat breakfast in the restaurant near in his boarding house. But sometimes when we have no class we go to in her boarding house and we sleep for a while.I'm very thankful that I know him.She's very good friend I meet. I wish that our friendship will never end...I love you che....   Have a nice day!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment